how to play Mansion Solitaire
- A=1, K =13, Q=12, J=11. Note that special tags are allowed to be grouped.
- If the suits are the same or have the same number of cards, pairing is allowed.
-If the sum is 24, the player should ignore the sum of the lower cards.
- If the sum is 25, the player should ignore the sum of the lower cards.
- In the case of building from the second floor or above, the upper card must be smaller than the sum of the lower card, otherwise, all cards will fall down.
Just repeat the step above until the roof is complete.
about Mansion Solitaire
Mansion Solitaire is a solitaire game with 52 cards. Your goal in this game is to build a castle from the bottom up by placing cards through the Joker subtraction calculation. Mansion Solitaire has 2 modes for you to choose from Easy (build a 4-floor mansion) and Hard (build a 5-floor mansion).
- Classic graphics
- Is one of the best Solitaire games to play
- And it's a great brain challenge game